Custom Search

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The 2013 New Year's Resolutions!

With the beginning of each year, we open a fresh new page with ourselves. We all make personal goals, projects, or dreams we want to achieve. People committing themselves to a New Year's resolution generally plan to do so for the whole following year.
At this time of the year,we can forget the previous year with all its disappointments or failures and start over with a new hope for the best.


Here is my list of resolutions for 2013:

  • Make a lot of new friends
  • Be happy
  • Less crying/less tears as possible
  • Be a better person
  • Help people more often
  • Close facebook extra accounts
  • Visit pyramids
  • Get my driving license
  • Take a lot of photos out doors
  • Get my ICDL
  • Get my jewelries fixed and cleaned
  • Become healthier
  • Achieve my goal weight
  • Fix my body and skin
  • Treat my hair
  • Less drama with my mom
  • Replace my black teeth filling with white ones
  • Anger management
  • Get some adventures
  • Join the teachers union
  • Sell me blog
  • Highlight my hair
  • Back to my workouts
  • Buy a good quality digital camera.
  • Visit London
  • Visit new places
  • Sponsor an orphan
  • More time for charity
  • Organize my things( clothes/shoes/jewelries/ purses/wallets/watches/perfumes)
  • Be a vegetarian for 30 days
  • Organize my computer files and folders
  • I will focus more on giving rather than taking.
  • I’ll learn from the past, and try to avoid making the same mistakes again.
  • spend more time with family
  • forgive people who have hurt me
What about your New Year's Resolutions? I'd love to add more for my list!

Happy New Year!

No comments: